What can we do for you?

Whether you are an individual looking for assistance or you are working for a nonprofit organization we have resources to help you.

For Individuals

Looking for immediate assistance, please call 2-1-1 or (866)-211-9966. This is a free and anonymous social service hotline. For more information on the Indiana 2-1-1 service click below.

For Nonprofits

If you are looking for nonprofit resources, the information is just a click away. We want to help you change lives in Wayne and Union Counties, for more information click below.

Need to get into contact with us?